- 1.1.1released on 2020-11-10,Release Note
- 1.1.0released on 2020-10-13,Release Note
- 1.0.7released on 2020-06-12,Release Note
- 1.0.6released on 2020-01-13,Release Note
- 1.0.5released on 2020-01-06,Release Note
- 1.0.4released on 2019-05-27,Release Note
- 1.0.3released on 2019-03-31,Release Note
- 1.0.2released on 2019-02-23,Release Note
- 1.0.1released on 2019-01-14,Release Note
- 1.0.0released on 2018-12-25,Release Note
- 0.0.15.1released on 2018-04-29,Release Note
- 0.0.15released on 2018-01-12,Release Note
- 0.0.14.1released on 2017-10-24,Release Note
- 0.0.14released on 2017-10-17,Release Note
- 0.0.13released on 2017-10-15,Release Note
If you already have IINA installed, you can change to beta channel by checking the "Receive beta updates" button in Preferences.Show downloads
Install via Homebrew Cask
You may also install IINA via the community-maintained Homebrew cask by running:
brew install --cask iina
You can open various online media in IINA directly from web browsers by using our browser extensions.
The Safari App Extension is already included in the IINA App bundle, and you may only need to enable it in Safari Preferences. Extensions for other browsers could be downloaded below.
Nightly builds are built based on each new commit on the develop branch. They are not signed so you need to manually change your system security settings to use nightly builds.
Click here to view all nightly builds.