- Added language support for Afrikaans, Danish, English - United Kingdom, Finnish,
Portuguese, and Serbian (Latin)
- You can now control whether HDR support is enabled by default in the preferences (#3808)
- Fixed full-screen option exists as 2 instances under different menu items (#3857)
- Fixed error message "Cannot prevent display sleep!" (#3842)
- Fixed Playback History searches don't work for capital letters (#3800)
- Fixed Crash in
NowPlayingInfoManager during termination (#3607)
NSFileHandleOperationException crash in logger during termination (#3590)
- Fixed "seconds to prefetch" displays wrong default value (#3784)
- Fixed blank window entering Picture-in-Picture while pausing (#3973)
- Fixed random failure to resume last playback position (#3939)
- Fixed IINA incorrectly reports "No subtitles found" using Open Subtitles (#3907)
- Fixed IINA displays subtitles for all episodes of a TV show (#3908)
- Fixed time info not available when entering music mode while pausing (#3984)
- Fixed "Saved Audio Filters" disabled in music mode (#3818)
- Fixed HDR sometimes not working (#3806)
- Fixed HDR video becoming dark in full screen in macOS Ventura (#3844)
- Fixed the progress bar overlaps with the thumbnail preview (#3911)
- Fixed various keybinding related issues (#3831, #3881, #3851)
- Do not update the on screen controller when it is hidden, improved the
- "Show Quick Settings Panel" has been renamed to "Show Video Panel" under
the video menu
(same for audio and subtitles menus)(#3980)
- The menu item now cycles from "Show" and "Hide" to reflect the current
Xcode 14 now only supports building for macOS 10.13 and above.
We will work towards possible solutions,
but please be aware that we may have to drop support for macOS 10.11 and 10.12 in future releases.
IINA 1.3.1 might be the last version that supports macOS 10.12 Sierra.
We are testing the GitHub sponsors program.
Maintaining a free and open-source software costs us time and money.
If you like IINA, please consider sponsoring us on GitHub.
More ways to donate will be added in the future.