- Added an option to accept first mouse or not (#2332)
- Catalan language support
- Added a remove button in the playlist to remove individual playlist items
- Music mode now supports mouse scroll wheel controls (#2157)
- Fixed the screenshot format cannot be selected (#2642)
- Fixed a crash when scrolling in the playlist containing too many items (#2745)
- Fixed a crash when setting audio/sub preferred languages (#2806)
- Fixed a crash when trying to screenshot with no video track (#2924)
- Fixed a crash when quitting the app in music mode
- Fixed OSC sometimes does not disappear (#2750)
- Fixed a possible infinite loop when matching subtitles (#2531)
- Fixed a frame from the last played video sometimes remaining in the window (#2197, etc.)
- Seeking in Touch Bar no longer resumes playback if it wasn’t playing before seeking (#2767)
- Fixed an issue that prevent from enabling saved audio filters (#2729), and do not ask the user to turn off hardware decoding when enabling an audio filter (#2731)
- Fixed an issue where the window jumps to focused screen when changing the playing file (#2749)
- Fixed various issue regarding window size in music mode (#2771)
- Fixed fast forwarding not stopping when paused through the menu action
- Mini player now behave more like the main player (e.g. updates the “now playing” widget correctly) (#2772)
- Fixed the PIP window cannot be closed and restored to the main window #2804, #2917)
- Fixed several rendering glitches in the PIP window
- Fixed the Safari plugin not respecting "open media in new window" preference
- Refactors code related to the player window and Fixed several improper behaviors associated with the initial window position and size / window resizing settings.
- Improves the performance when deleting histories (#2722)
- Make most of the input fields continuously update their value (#2716)
- For consistency considerations, single-click on a chapter no longer jumps to the chapter; it requires a double-click now (#2734)
- Double-click online subtitles to download (#2706)
- Changed the default online subtitle provider to OpenSubtitles
- Stopped showing OSD on chapter change, more customization of the OSD will be available in v1.1.0
- IINA can now remember the position of the inspector panel, instead of showing on the rightmost every time.
- The welcome window now shows a vertical scroller in the history table (#2715)
- Various localization updates from Crowdin
- Update mpv to 0.32.0, update youtube-dl
IINA is now notarized so that no warning will show when you try to install it on Catalina.
Due to the more strict security requirement of notarization, IINA cannot load dylibs automatically from your system path anymore. This might be a breaking change if you previously used your custom mpv build by only deleting the
libmpv.1.dylib from IINA's package. Since IINA 1.0.5, you must copy the custom
IINA.app/Contents/Frameworks, replacing the original one.
We are using a new translation platform powered by Crowdin.
This is the first time we incorporate translations from Corwdin, where we have more contributors. If you find any translation can be improved, please register an account at translate.iina.io for free and help us to translate, upvote or downvote.