IINA 1.0.7 Beta 2
We are inviting you to test this beta version before the final release of IINA 1.0.7. Please report to us if you found any bug.
- Fixed window always showing on the primary screen
- Stopped showing OSD on chapter changes
- Fixed a problem where the previous video remains in the window if the new file doesn't have video tracks
- Fixed the animation when entering/exiting fullscreen
- Corrected some typos
IINA 1.0.7 Beta 1
- Adds an option to accept first mouse or not (#2332)
- Catalan language support
- Adds a remove button in the playlist to remove individual playlist items
- Music mode now supports mouse scroll controls (#2157)
- Fixes format PopupButton can't be clicked (#2642)
- Fixes OSC sometimes does not disappear (#2750)
- Fixes an possible infinite loop when matching subtitles (#2531)
- Seeking in Touch Bar no longer resumes playback if it wasn’t playing before seeking (#2767)
- Fixes a crash when scrolling in the playlist when it contains too many items (#2745)
- Fixes an issue that prevent from enabling saved audio filters (#2729), and do not ask the user to turn off hardware decoding when enabling an audio filter (#2731)
- Fixes an issue where the window jumps to focused screen when changing the playing file (#2749)
- Fixes various issue regarding window size in music mode (#2771)
- Mini player now behave more like the main player (e.g. switch “now playing” correctly) (#2772)
- Improves the performance when deleting histories (#2722)
- Make most of the input fields continuously update their value (#2716)
- For consistency considerations, single-click on chapter no longer jumps to the chapter; it requires a double-click now (#2734)
- Double-click online subtitles to download (#2706)
- IINA can now remember the position of the inspector panel, instead of showing on the rightmost every time.
- The welcome window now shows a vertical scroller in the history table (#2715)
- IINA no longer shows last video’s frame when opening a new video (#2197, etc.)
- Various localization updates from Crowdin
- Update mpv 0.32.0
IINA is now notarized so that no warning will show when you try to install it on Catalina.
Due to the more strict security requirement of notarization, IINA cannot load dylibs automatically from your system path anymore. This might be a breaking change if you previously used your custom mpv build by only deleting the
libmpv.1.dylib from IINA's package. Since IINA 1.0.5, you must copy the custom
IINA.app/Contents/Frameworks, replacing the original one.
We are using a new translation platform powered by Crowdin.
This is the first time we incorporate translations from Corwdin, where we have more contributors. If you find any translation can be improved, please register an account at translate.iina.io for free and help us to translate, upvote or downvote.