IINA 1.0.6 fixed several critical issues.
- Fixes several crashes that occur on macOS 10.12 and 10.11.
- Fixes the disappearance of the Safari plugin.
- Fixes a bug where thumbnail previews are forced to be generated every time.
Happy New Year! It has been a while but we now have a new release. Read more about IINA's development at #2686.
- Fixes mini player playtime slider and labels not updating on network resources (#2474)
- Fixes scratched video during animations of entering/exiting full screen after entering pip once.
- Fixes crash when the initial window size is set to be smaller than minSize (#2481, etc.)
- Fixes a cell reuse issue in playlist view.
- Fixes two text overlapping issues (for ru and sv) (#2519)
- Fixes mirror filter does not work (#2581)
- Fixes unresponsiveness, sorry for any inconvenience (#2149)
- Fixes a crash when stream some website and exit with q.
- Fixes a crash when quit in lagacy fullscreen (#2396)
- Improves the KeyRecordView in many circumstances (#2610)
- Uses monospace font to display chapter information in the menu (#2424)
- Pauses media when the user is seeking in mini player by dragging progress bar (just like in a normal video window) (#2477)
- Hides info panel when the app is not top-most app (#2598)
- IINA now is compiled using Swift 5 (#2378)
- Updates German, Ukrainian, Czech and zh-Hant localization (#2478, #2446, #2445, #2525,)
- Updates mpv to 0.31.0, with FFmpeg 4.2.1.
- Adds Polish localization (#2500)
- Adds Turkish localization (#2640)
IINA is now notarized so that no warning will show when you try to install it on Catalina.
Due to the more strict security requirement of notarization, it cannot load dylibs automatically from your system path anymore. This might be a breaking change if you previously use your custom mpv build by only deleting the
libmpv.1.dylib from IINA's package. Since IINA 1.0.5, you must copy the custom
IINA.app/Contents/Frameworks, replacing the original one.
We are using a new translation platform powered by Crowdin.
Now everyone can contribute to IINA's localization, and translators don't need to deal with code and pull requests anymore. Have a try at translate.iina.io!